Package: 10 ampoules of 1 ml (250 mg / 1 ml)
What is it Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP)?
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) is an anabolic steroid that is very similar to the popular Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca Durabolin) compound.Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is a small ester base anabolic steroid. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate carries with it numerous therapeutic and performance benefits. It is one of the most well tolerated steroids in both performance and medical settings. NPP has a shorter ester version that gives a larger burst of Nandrolone after injection, but also carries a much shorter half-life. This means Nandrolone Phenylpropionate must be injected more frequently than its larger ester counterpart if blood levels are to remain stable. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is slightly more anabolic than testosterone with a rating of 125 compared to testosterone’s rating of 100. It is also significantly less androgenic with a rating of 37 compared to testosterone’s rating of 100. Both Nandrolone and testosterone aromatize, but Nandrolone only does so at approximately 20% the rate of testosterone.
How does NPP work in my body?
- Maintain Lean Muscle Mass
- Increased IGF-1 Production:Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1)
- Inhibition of Cortisol
- Increased nitrogen retention
- Increased Muscle Mass and Size
- Increased recovery
- Increased Red Blood Cell Count
- Increased Collagen Synthesis & Bone Mineral Content
Recommend NPP Dosages
- Recommended Weekly Male Dosage: 1.5-3mg/lb per week.
- Ideal injection frequency: 2-3 days per week.
- Minimum cycle length: 8 weeks
- Ideal cycle length: 12 weeks
- Maximum cycle length: 16 weeks
- Female Dosage: This product is not recommended
It is very important to always mix NPP with a testosterone base, we recommend testosterone enanthate, testosterone cypionate or Sustanon. This ratio needs to be a 60% test option with 40% NPP. If you want to see the best response with stacking, Dianabol, Anadrol, Turinabol or Anavar will elicit the largest amount of strength and size gains.